From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Allan Streib via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 2:21 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Allan Streib <astr...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: [MBZ] sudden total vacuum loss

Arrived at the dentist today for a tooth extraction, driving the W116 300SD.
Had to pop the hood and use the stop lever to shut off the engine. Door
locks don't work either. Everything was fine the last time I drove the car a
few hours prior.

Probably not going to mess with it much today but guess I need to find the
mity-vac and see what's going on. The passenger door lock has been
misbehaving for a while (locks initially but will be unlocked later)  but so
far that hasn't affected the engine stop.

Allan