Charter member at mbz.org<http://mbz.org> and RItter list. Easily 25 years.

-D

On Nov 25, 2021, at 11:36 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

I was on the mbz.org<http://mbz.org> diesel list before this list. Seem to
recall there was some sort of catastrophic server or disk failure and when
recovery didn't seem to be happening, Kaleb started okiebenz and many people
migrated over. mbz.org<http://mbz.org> eventually/partly came back on line for
a while with some of the articles but I don't think the lists ever did.