Sorry to hear that, but glad to know she's recovering now.

Mitch.

On 2021-11-28 18:34, Michael Esh via Mercedes wrote:
I’m still here.  Still have 85 300D, 83 240D and 81/85 300TD.
Been busy with my wife, she slipped in June in the bathroom and
compressed a vertebrae.  9 days in hospital, home and then back in
hospital with blood borne bacteria that nearly killed her.  Still not
sure where it came from or how it  entered her system.  Bacteria
attacked all weak areas.  46 days in hospital, 10 days on a
ventilator, brain surgery, lost site on the left side,  damaged a
heart valve, and then the surgery in her back.  Not a great summer
however, she is recovering and we feel lucky to still have her with
us.