That's always the debate I have. FLAPS parts are cheap and have good
warranties, and I've never had much hassle exchanging parts, but it's a PITA to
install two or three until you finally get a good one. That happened to me with
a brake master cylinder.

I've had pretty good luck with parts at NAPA but they tend to cost a bit more.
I do notice that most of the indy shops use NAPA for parts though, so that says
something (they want to minimize warranty re-repairs).

OEM is always best. Try FCPEuro? I also don't think you should mix brands of
calipers on left/right sides. If you have ATE calipers, don't replace just one
side with a Bendix.

Allan