Take this surprisingly challenging quiz.

*Pandemic cravings…*The pandemic changed the way we eat – and the way we
get our food. The food delivery industry in the U.S. doubled during the
pandemic, reported Kabir Ahuja, Vishwa Chandra, Victoria Lord, and Curtis
Peens of McKinsey & Company.11

One food delivery service recently published the 2021 Cravings Report*.*12 It’s
chock-full of interesting tidbits about what we like to eat and how we
treat the people who deliver our food. Learn more by taking this brief quiz.

1. What was the top-selling delivered grocery item in 2021?

a. Ground beef

b. Bananas

c. Cream cheese

d. Potatoes

2.  Which of these states has some of the politest customers in the country?

a. Montana

b. Mississippi

c. New York

d. Missouri

3. Which of these states is *not* known for its picky eaters?

a. Georgia

b. Illinois

c. Connecticut

d. South Dakota

4. What was the most popular cuisine ordered for delivery in 2021?

a. Thai

b. Italian

c. Mexican

d. Sushi

5. Which of these was the most popular item ordered for delivery?

a. California roll

b. Pizza

c. French fries

d. Pad Thai

*Weekly Focus – Think About It *

“You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to
eat six.”13

*—Yogi Berra, baseball player, manager, and coach *

<https://in.venntive.com/c1.pl?42999fe23984c288575e1d8e3fdb00355dff2e359e904640>

11
https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/technology-media-and-telecommunications/our-insights/ordering-in-the-rapid-evolution-of-food-delivery
<https://in.venntive.com/c1.pl?3d6b56c93f4f05ec9c0a9c6f006228d8f41b775ab1fc2dc9>