I plan on changing all the fluids soon after buying any used vehicle anyway. I
don't know what the previous owner used or how often they were changed. This
puts the vehicle on my maintenance schedule and lets me at least get some idea
whats up inside the components.
-Curt

    On Thursday, December 9, 2021, 12:23:10 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes