Guy with 0% feedback bidding on ML on ebay gets pissed off when I message him to try to find out if he is real or not.  After we get past that he starts drilling me and insisting the car has a lien on it because the autocheck says it does.  I guess the moron is not smart enough to figure out that the lien was many years ago when a previous owner bought it.  Subsequent title transfers do not show a lien.  I guess he thinks because it says lien records found, that means it has a lien.  What a dummy.