It seems to have made a number of annual round trips to NY to rack up that
mileage.  Maybe it got all the services to keep it in good fettle.  I know the
M117 in Frosch (73SL) was well behaved once it got the fuel issues dealt with
and was actually driven.  The transmission was also in very good condition once
the shift bushings were replaced.  Sold her this past June with 215k on the
clock.

clay monroe

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
2014 ‘yota Highlander - Haggis

Retired-
1986 SDL- Polei
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1982 SD - Allen
1976 300D - Das Blei - Lead Sled
1972 220D - Gump - She was green, simple and ran and ran
1995 E300D - Gave her life against a dame in a SUV
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers