Salvage title. Didn’t ask about a carfax. Car looked fairly well maintained but
who knows. The trans fluid was spewing out the cooler and was dark and kinda
nasty so I’ll have to tend to that, will bypass the cooler and get some new
fluid in it to be able to drive it a bit to move it around. It appears to have
a 722.9 so I have some familiarity with that now.

--FT
Sent from iFōn