I went back and looked in my notes.

I put requests in at 7 different salvage yards that listed an E320 wagon rear
bumper between 20 and 150 miles away. none of them responded after a week. I
called the three closest to me, two didn’t know if they had one and weren’t
willing to check, the other simply said they didn’t know and I could come by
and look.

What’s the point???

-D

On Dec 20, 2021, at 2:34 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes