Sigh, teenager gets in car in garage, remember you must back car out of garage and turn wheel fully right to swing into driveway. Watch teenager spin wheel fully right before putting car in gear. Sigh should I tell him now, or wait until he rams the left front bumper into the work table? Likely I would pay to fix all that, so turn ignition off and talk about *what are you doing?*