And I can only afford a potato camera to take pics for the ad which is full of nonsense including the price which I came up with while I was smoking some fentanyl last night

PLEASE READ ALL This model Mercedes is based off of the AMG series. Last naturally aspirated v8 engine, this one specifically was made in Austria Germany, the engine is bullet proof and so is the transmission. I had an e320 2004 before this one that was garage kept it's whole life and it had 200,000 miles on it before I sold it. I've taken some of the nicer parts off that one and put them on this one including the rims. I've taken really good care of this car: carbon ceramic breaks on the front, new alternator and I have more parts for it including spark plugs. The only reason that I stopped driving it is because the air shocks went out on me and I couldn't afford it. For someone that's a Mercedes gear head like me, you will find a car like this worth fixing even if you have to switch to regular suspension (which is a lot cheaper) I've had a couple at this point and I think it's time for me to move on. I'll be running this ad on multiple platforms so let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/449941400051411

--
--FT