Do trailer it over. Selling a car from the "Hahbah" will be much easier. There is a rabid bioD mob on this side of the mountains that will jump all over it. Huge tank and all will have great appeal. The new diesels will only show up this fall, and nobody will allow BioD to be used, as it will void warranty. The BlueTec does look like I need to see how it will fit. More interested in the S than the E.

Gump will not sell. I just can not part with her yet. She is my own little Pygmalion. She will never be a #2, but getting her closer to #3 would be fine. There is a clapped out 220 up north for $75, I still need to check out. We had too much fun going 4 wheeling to bother getting off the trails to see it. Need to tow it anyway.

The real appeal for the 4x4 crowd is to take it as a plaything and go ORV. There is no way a truck would make it on the trials. Truck can be used as a work tool for hauling things, but this end of the mountains wants toys, or something to make them feel good about going out when there is an inch of snow. Alltrac does that just fine in their minds. And if it lives in a minivan even better to haul kids.