LOL, it's far from me, and it wouldn't make a very good farm truck which is
really what I'm in the market for...
-Curt

    On Thursday, December 23, 2021, 04:16:34 PM EST, Jack Crone via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 My friend is looking at getting this car, please dont buy it, I kinda want
to help him with it

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021, 10:50 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <