Get some 40mil protective film and apply, that way when they turn foggy and
brown again you can just peel off the film and put on fresh rather than polish
the lens again.

I did one repair on my Golf and then bought glass covers to replace the
plastic.  Vastly superior.  Don't know if there are glass replacements for that
car though.