I'm surprised that a rental would have anything other than a v6 in it.The v6
they put in the RAM 1500 is still a 305hp engine.I've had a couple rental
Challengers, not bad cars. If I were going to have a muscle car that'd be the
one I'd pick.

-Curt

    On Saturday, December 25, 2021, 10:19:00 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Speaking of econo rental cars, my last rental car a couple of weeks ago
was a Challenger with a Hemi in it.  It would get up and go.