From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: December 25, 2021 5:30 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com; davesl...@okiebenz.com; okiet...@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: [MBZ] Anybody heard of these people?

I came across a long series of videos from this guy rebuilding a 617. I
am about half way thru the series and at the time he did not seem to
know much about doing it, basically he was documenting his first time
rebuilding one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8i0i4p7E2s

Now he appears to have some sort of business selling old MB's for a lot
of money:

https://www.woodsandbarclay.com/