Not too fast though, that'll require more energy.
I'm guessing on my Jetta the sweet spot is 65mph but I don't have good data to
back that up.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 2:49 PM, Andrew Strasfogel<astrasfo...@gmail.com>
wrote:   My 250 GLK Bluetec mpg is optimal only when it runs continuously,
preferably at highway speeds although I haven't tested that aspect.