Looks like the price is now $2500

On 12/31/2021 3:20 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
No, 84-85 US cars have double chain. Euro 380 always had double chain.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2021, at 2:25 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

So the '84 that I posted earlier would have the single-row chain?

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/d/evanston-mercedes-380-se-1984/7427059611.html

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021, at 3:12 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
No, this is the 560 engine - darn near bulletproof IIRC. the 380 had the
single row timing chain that broke.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 12:53 PM G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>