There is one shipper in AK that retrofit their fleet with massive LNG tanks.
They shuttle between WA and AK, as well as head out to HI in these boats.  It
is the Green thing to do.  I wonder if they could swap over to H fuel at a
later date.

Euro rail is electric.  Not a small enough area to allow USA to do that.  Take
too much copper, and the miscreants would be constantly ripping the wires out.

I was reading up on the energy disaster in UK this morning.  Big huzzahs for
the increase in plug in cars, while much rending of tunic over the increase in
home heating and electric costs.  Many energy companies went into receivership
when cost to get fuel outpaced revenues and customers got tossed into another
provider with jacked up pricing.  Elected leadership is pondering giving away
more money as well as reducing tax on energy in an attempt to lower the curve
of inflationary costs.  I tried to reconcile the mass increase in energy cost
(electric) with forcing plug in cars and inability to provide power when
consumers reduce NG use and increase plug in heaters to balance their bills

Clay