The front end of our 83 300D wagon took a real hit yesterday.   My wife's
first comment was that had she been in anything else she might have been hurt.

Susan was driving about 35mph when a woman in a 2007 (yes, 2007) Lexus pulled
across the road; never saw my wife until they collided.  Susan tried to turn
into a parking lot driveway so the left front corner took the hit but the other
car was moving hard enough to twist the front end of our car.

The front passenger side door opens but with slight resistance; oil started
running out but not before she cut the car off.  I'm assuming it was the oil
cooler.

The other driver took responsibility for the incident.

We want to get the car fixed.

Any where I can post some pictures?   We want to have it repaired jf we can.

This really puts a kink in our summer plans.  One of our children is getting
married in three weeks and moving to Texas. My wife needs a wagon to do all the
wedding stuff as well as get our daughter's house ready to sell - all that 80
to 100 miles away from where we live.   We were also planning to take the wagon
to Oshkosh in July.

Richard Murdoch
82 240D
82 300TDt (maybe)