That's cool, lots of patina

-_FT

On 1/9/22 10:32 AM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:
Any Peugeot freaks?

AZBob

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/phoenix-1961-peugeot-403-break-wagon/7428732411.html
Bob Rentfro
Nuclear Operations Training Instructor
5801 South Wintersburg Road, Tonopah, AZ 85354-7529, M.S. 7896
Office 623.393.6372 Cell 623-695-2072
--- NOTICE ---

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential,
privileged or proprietary information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or
printout.  Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of
this e-mail.  Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or
errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.

--FT