True, though when I got my Element I think every bulb but maybe one was burned
out. The LEDs were OK, my main issues were that even though I ordered "white"
LEDS, the light had a bluish cast which I didn't care for. Also the light did
not seem to spread very well, so the instruments were unevenly illuminated with
brighter and dimmer areas.

The lighting was definitely usable and adequate, but I wasn't 100% satisfied.