Where do you get the Sinopec oil?
We need to change the oil in all the grooming machines which is going to need
around 15 gallons. I'd like to go synthetic and can get Delvac 1 5w40 at
Tractor Supply for $52/2.5 gallons or just under $21 a gallon. Considering
Rotella T4 is nearly $15 a gallon it seems like a good choice...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 06:27:07 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes