We keep ours at 62F, if you want it warmer you get the wood stove going...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 12:23:51 PM EST, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 More like Arctic chill - Florida. I like to point out that we keep the
thermostat at 68F in Flagstaff and there are complaints of being cold.

It’s a battle you’ll never win.

-D

Sent from my iPad