She is more than welcome here.  Not sure how you can get the tabs for
next to nothing, since they charged me $170 for the pleasure of
purchasing a $117.50 car.

Ah, but _this_ time I have the magic form, which they supposedly
believe when it comes to valuation.  But with inspection, plates,
and tax it'll probably be pushing that number anyway.  Right
out of my pocket, too, and then the dweebs get to pay the tax, etc.
_again_.  (The avoidance of which is what I was trying to offer
prospective purchasers by being the 'mechanic' rather than the
'dealer'.  But no way that can realistically be done by proxy.)

If you are going for the BioD buyer, I would think Seattle, with all it
pumps, would have saturation of buyers to move it fast.  I am available
all day, so showing it would not be a great hassle.

Might have to take you up on that.

-- Jim