Does anybody have magic for removing the Power Service smell? Somebody spilled
a bunch of Power Service behind the seat in the Tucker and the cab STINKS.
Makes me light headed.

A week ago I took all the assorted junk out of there and scrubbed it with
Simple Green. It smelled okay immediately after but the Power Service stink
came back pretty quick. Saturday I made up a packet of coffee grounds which I
hope will absorb some of it.

There was a roll of wrenches back there that was greasy with the stuff, I
brought it home and scrubbed it good with Dawn dish soap which helped a little
but less than I had expected. I'm thinking Power Service isn't water soluble. I
may go back and scrub with carb cleaner.

- Curt

On Sunday, January 16, 2022, 07:37:16 PM EST, Jim Cathey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> The rodent piss smell is a lot better too.

Ozone.  Really.  Once you clean off the chunks and wash it all,
that's the next step.

-- Jim