Finally got to looking at this... as a reminder I already have a set of 18"
snow tires so I am looking for an extra set of wheels to mount those on, so I
can change them without having to have a tire shop involved.

According to that website, the OE wheels would be 7.5Jx18 ET49, center bore
67.1, bolt pattern 5x108.

The only vehicle that comes up for those parameters is the Volvo XC90,
2003--2014.

If I add some +/- to the offset and center bore I also get a Citroen. Not sure
how far I can reasonably deviate on those.

So as far as salvage wheels it looks like I don't have any other options.