I put in a $2800 offer on this one.  Copart calls me today. Evidentially they have a department that works  buyers and sellers to negotiate deals.  The buy it now as listed at $4500 originally but dropped it to $4k. They said this particular seller usually stuck pretty close to their buy it now and they would take $3500. I told them I would probably go $3k on it.  A little while later they call and said seller accepted.  Crap.  Now I have to make a trip up to Nebraska tomorrow to get this up before I head to Texas at the end of the week to get on a covid cruise.  I have customers in the general area so this will be a "work" trip.  This is probably a better deal that what that 09 was.  This one does not have a broken out rear window and interior looks nicer.  This one also has 50k less miles and is listed as run drive.  Does not require DEF like the 09.  Of course run and drive is a loose term with copart so no telling what I am getting into.  I am not done buying cars for a while, time to sell a few more.  Of course in reality this one was purchased using the proceeds from cars I sold that I had $1800 in, so I guess I essentially got this one for $1800.

https://www.copart.com/lot/31357612/clean-title-2007-mercedes-benz-ml-320-cdi-ne-lincoln