Airbnb is a massive pita. I was a slave to my cottage when I was renting during
summer. Have to provide first class service to get good reviews. People started
getting needier and needier, pickier and pickier and more and more
disrespectful as the years went on starting to treat like a hotel vs your home.
Unless you hire a vacation rental manager, it’ll ruin your summer.

Sent from my iPhone