Yeah I have a tracking number and signed up for updates. I think it only weighs
like 25lb so less than the dog food I get by fedex. But the postal service here
is awful. It’ll probably get stolen by these local delivery clowns or I’ll get
a “delivered” notice then it will be nowhere to be found, or an undeliverable
notice that my address doesn’t exist.

Loosers.

--FT
Sent from iFōn