From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Jim Cathey via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 11:19 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Jim Cathey <jim.cathey...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WiFi extender

I use a couple of powerline Ethernet adapters.  This bridges a wire from our
main switch into the bedroom at the back end of the house.  From there, a
second Airport Express has been ganged together with the primary one.

It's not as fast back there, but it's been fast enough for our needs.  This
was cheap-cheap-cheap, as both the powerline Ethernet bricks and the Airport
Expresses were from the thrift stream.

-- Jim