One thing that has always bothered me about my shop is the door.  It opens outward with the hinges outside.  It does have set screws that can only be accessed with the door open so the hinge pins can't be easily popped out.  That would not stop somebody from with enough time and nobody around from simply cutting the hinges off then just lifting the door out.  Anybody know what would be involved with converting this to opening inward?  Would it require a whole new door frame or maybe completely removing it and installing it backwards.  I have not looked close but the whole shop is metal including the frame, not sure how it attaches or removes.