Can't help but think that there will be more low life folks sneaking around in the night stealing fuel from your vehicles too. I park my truck outside of the garage on a back lane so I half expect to find I have been robbed of gas over night. I hope they just stick a hose down the filler and don't drill a hole in my gas tank.

Years ago, I had an old Chevy truck that I parked at the lane. It was drained so often that I got to where I would run to the pumps every time I needed to use it and put in $5. One time they sucked it so dry that I couldn't get it to the gas station.

Locking gas caps didn't help. They just twisted them off with some sort of wrench or pliers. For a while I had parts of the broken caps in the tank that would slide back and forth when I turned corners. 1968 Chevy so it had the tank behind the seat and the filler beside the driver's door.

Randy