I've cut my carbs way back this year. We used to do meat, veg and a starch for
dinner. That's changed to meat and two veg. I've finally started to see some
weight loss so I guess it's helping. I explained to Angie that it's harder to
over eat on asparagus than it is on Kraft Dinner...

The flour goes mostly to pizzas, our bread machine makes good pizza dough. This
year I've stepped up my biscuit game too, finally realized keeping the butter
cold really does make a difference.

-Curt

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 01:13:09 PM EST, Andrew Strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or go on a low carb diet.