A guy in a new mercedes 450 coupe ran into my 85 wagon the other day while
the nanny was dropping kid to school. The wagon was parked. The guy gets
out, nanny says hey you ran into my car! Guy says "Your car is old!".
Damage is to my left front fender and molding and ran a crease down his
right door and rear fender. Anyway I couldnt believe he would say such a
thing. I have a local shop that is factory certified to repair all the
damaged McLarens in town, so I figure they should be able to handle it.