Cool!  Make sure you are adequately defensed when you go out. Those things are
faster than you.

I had a black panther walk across the back yard about 12yr ago. Killed a big
deer in the woods about 150ft from the house, ate half of it then got the rest
the next night. Haven’t seen it since though last year there were cougar
sitings on Wadmalaw next island over. Lots of woods here for them and plenty of
food. Had a bobcat (mama with 2 babies) kill a little deer right in front of
the house and leave it under some azaleas. I dragged it into the woods and they
ate it that night. That was a few years ago.

--FT
Sent from iFōn