Suggest you consult the university of internet with a search for your
particular brand and model to see if there is a failure mode that others
experience and have fixed.
I recently had a Panisonic that failed to "wave" and after searching found
that one of the two door latch hooks had cracked [in an area hidden by the
door interior panel] which caused the safety interlock switch to register
as "door not closed" which caused a non function event.
$3.00 part .. $8.00 shipping ... 30 minutes to dismantle the microwave /
replace part / inspect for any other failed items... back to normal
function..
Good luck.