I have routinely went to those joints for Toyota parts for SILs 4runner and
some stuff for my pickup unless it’s Cummins related…then it’s Gino’s Garage.
Anything MB was 99% obtained online. Jabba, Rusty, among others. I have been
getting brave and utilizing the Large Wimmen for many automotive things lately,
having healed from of spate of incorrect parts from them.

I was sad when my NAPA closed down because I had come to adore those tweakers.

AZBob

Sent from my iPad