So it seems if the yellow oil can light comes on and stays on it’s level related. If it comes on and flashes, it’s sensor related.

The light did not come back on after the drive home. All the connections to the sensor are good and clean.

I guess there are two courses of action I can take:

*Replace the sensor

*Wait to see if it comes in again

Trouble with waiting is the daughter sometimes works late and is driving home at 0000 hrs and I’d hate for it to come on again. That, plus the fact the sensors are cheap and easy to get to, means I will change it out.

AZBob

Sent from Mail for Windows