I hooked this thing up using small spades into the factory wiring plug crimped
yo the unit wires. Some confusion on PWR+ and PWR B+ but I sorted that out. I
need a male <-> female antenna adapter for the radio but my phone found the
Bluetooth immediately and I started playing tunes.

WOW!!!! it sounds amazing!  Much better sound than the factory radio , still
have the factory speakers. It’s really quite surprising how it wakes up the
sound.

I guess I’ll see how long it lasts but this thing is well worth the $29.

--FT
Sent from iFōn