From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: March 24, 2022 12:23 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: [MBZ] W211 Wanted

The search for a replacement for Mrs. Dan’s SL500 has begun. She wants a sedan,
so I’m on the hunt for a nice W211 E320. No diesels, wagons, projects, or E55s,
thank you. Low miles and cosmetics are what I’m after, with a budget of around
$5k.

These are surprisingly sparse around my market right now, I’m not sure why.

If you see one that looks nice, let me know if you would.

Thanks!

-D