Couple weeks ago I see a Challenger in the mirror trailing a cloud.
Not a vision obscuring cloud, but still one that I noticed while it was a good bit behind me. Killed the fan and put the heater in recirc to lessen the burning oil smell as it went by. Was surprised to find that the smoke didn't seem to be coming from the exhaust outlets, and that it smelled exactly like a cutoff wheel cutting steel, not like burning oil.

Couple miles later, I see...a Challenger parked on the shoulder.

A story from the 1980s:
Car on the ramp in front of me has a wildly wobbling driver's front wheel. Was going to pull up alongside her and try to communicate once we hit the freeway, but I was going 65 in a 55 and she outran me. She didn't make it a mile on the freeway. Wheel went rolling down the median, and the brake disk threw sparks on the concrete every time she touched the brakes. It seemed to stay just above the road as long as she didn't brake. IIRC it was FWD, like a Citation or something. No, I didn't stop.