Or conversely, driving at 40 MPH in a 70MPH zone at night in a dark colored car
without using hazard flashers and with one taillight out and the other one dim.
I ran up on this last week while at that moment trying to read an overhead sign
and almost had to stand on the brakes because I was closing so rapidly when I
looked ahead again.