Very likely a voltage regulator in the alternator going bad.  Has happened to
me a couple times now.

If you drive at night you will see a dim glow on the alternator warning light,
nothing more.

Also, check to make sure the courtesy relay isn’t bad, it will draw an amp or
so with the lights off when it goes bad, will drain the battery in a couple
days.

Peter