I thought that was the optimum charging voltage - it is for my airplane's
flooded lead acid battery anyway.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 2:56 PM Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Ok, so I’m guessing then that the voltage regulator is the culprit
> considering the overcharging condition?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 4, 2022, at 3:49 PM, Jim Cathey <jim.cathey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> amp draw between ground and the negative terminal of the battery and I
> only got about 3.4 mA. It is my understanding that 50 mA is the cut off for
> a  excessive parasitic draw so I’m not sure why my battery is discharging
> by just sitting idle for a few days.
> >
> > Not all loads are steady.  Could be time- or light-driven, for example.
> >
> > -- Jim

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!