Stabil sucks. It'll go bad after a couple years and clot right in its own
bottle. Marine Stabil is better but still clots after a couple years.

Put 1oz Seafoam gas additive in every gallon of gas you buy. Put it in the can
before you go to the gas station. I use a Ratio Rite measuring cup:
https://tinyurl.com/ycme483z to make sure I'm measuring accurately.

At the end of the season put another 1oz in the tank and run the engine for 5
minutes before storage. I have had zero problems with ethanol fuel in the last
10 years.

Just about every snowblower surges at the beginning of the season... Run it
hard with fresh gas and let it idle for a minute or two after you're done to
let it cool down and it'll smooth out.

-Curt

On Monday, April 11, 2022, 12:06:18 PM EDT, Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes