LOL, I'm the other way, small engines are a bit of a specialty. I'm
tantalizingly close to having my garden tractor loader back to working, good
thing too, I want to get a load of topsoil to spread on the yard.

I also volunteered to look at my neighbor's lawn tractor. The starter spins but
never engages, I'll pop the tins off and have a look, probably just needs a
little Kroil on the bendix.

-Curt

 On Friday, April 15, 2022, 07:37:00 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes