From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ben Karp
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:21 PM
To: Mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] 123 rear window seal

I just spoke to Safelite, they said they could replace the glass, seal and
guarantee the work for life for $340!
Sounds too good to be true, I could sell the 2 pieces of glass I have and
come out ok.
I did have them replace a windshield on a civic, which leaked and was
replaced again for free.
Any experience with them... anyone?
Ben

 Message: 1