Okay, I'll go back on myself, Advance is the worst. I ordered a magnetic block
heater online last winter. I paid with Paypal. Got there and not only did they
not have it they didn't know about the order and didn't even know what a
magnetic block heater was. I can still see the order marked as "pending" in my
Paypal account but I haven't been billed...

-Curt

On Friday, April 22, 2022, 02:43:10 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes